Tuesday, January 22, 2013

22.

Ahoy.

Hello.

Hey.

I just felt like posting about a summary of 2012 so here goes.

My year started off pretty good, with good company around me. As usual I spent my 18th birthday with my closest friends, and I did have a good time although i can't really say what went down. To sum it all up, someone had a little too much to drink and kinda embarrassed themself. And I had a good laugh watching that person. ;) after my birthday all I can remember is that I got a job at Levi's (which didn't last a week.. I think) and then finally, Starbucks called me up and after a few interview sessions, I got the job! Being a barista was one of the highlights of the year, even if I did have to work a lot of graveyard shifts. I went back and forth between working early in the morning and late at night. I did complain a lot, but I did have fun too. It was a good experience; with the manager and partners being extra helpful and nice. I think I worked for a total of 4 months, or less than that. If I could do it all over again, I would, no doubt. :) plus it was great to be able to work with my best friend, Hafreez a.k.a Freeze, as people may know him. I didn't get that much working hours with him but we did get to meet each other more often. Typing all of this out is making me nostalgic, omg. I wish I could turn back time, heh. 2012 brought me closer to people whom I've never talked to before, and also people whom I would have never even thought I would date. LOL.

I can't say that I was heartbroken after my long-term relationship finally ended. And for good, this time. I think i was numbed out till the point that I didn't care what happened anymore. There's only so much hurt that a person can take. Maybe there were more painful times than happy times with us two. But there were some amazing moments in that relationship so I'm not saying that it is all regrets. as the saying goes, 'never regret something that once made you smile' or something like that.. I'll never regret everything that had happened because it led me to where i am today :)

Look at me now, I have someone whom I really love and I am still on talking terms with my ex-beau. In fact, he even said he was happy for me and I felt that it was actually sincere coming from him. And things happened in the past for a reason. I learned from my past and now my present is looking pretty good. But I don't wanna jinx it. And I can't say anything about my future because who knows what the future has in store for us.

I had the best Christmas ever in '12! Even if my oldest brother wasn't back to spend this holiday with us, at least David came back home :) I did some last minute decorations for the Christmas tree on the 24th itself. Well actually it was more like I started decorating that day and finished then as well. Haha, it's not a surprise that i did it at the very last minute because I do tend to procrastinate. It's my best talent. Ha. Anyways, the tree looked amazing *ahem and I was proud of my decorating skills. Christmas is truly one of the best times of the year. Not to mention that Adzul came over to help prepare dinner that night :) what more could I ask for besides family and good food on the eve of Christmas. And I spent the actual day itself with my family, going visiting and stuffing myself with so much good food! Now when I think about it, I get hungry imagining all the dishes. New Year's Eve was fun too, 'cause i got to spend it with my closest friends. We had a gooooood time, like we always do ;) i did last longer than 12 am this time, unlike last year so it was an achievement haha.

Today, on the 22nd of January '13..

I'd like to give a birthday shout out to one of the best guy friends' that I have ever known, Nazrin Shukri! Happy 19th birthday once again, birthday boy. I hope you had a good one in Perak :) thank you, thank you, thank you for all the wonderful things that you have done, such as giving me the cutest kitten ever! I miss my Juno, and I'm sorry he got lost, really I am. I did take care of him and fed him till he got sooo fat, though. Now we're both 19, let's enjoy the last year of being a teenager ya? Don't worry about getting older, you're forever young at heart, okay! Plus you don't look 19, I hope I don't either, cause I don't want to age so fast. Happy birthday again :)

I'll end here. Till the next time..

xxx

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com