Saturday, January 26, 2013

Five.

Lucky number 5!

Yeay. I'm finally blogging with my laptop because I didn't get the chance to go online this past week. I'm  counting down the days till I go back home.. thus, the title of this post. But before I can think about what i'm going to do when I get back, I have to sit for my mid semester exams. Which ironically is 5 papers as well. Good luck to me I guess. I've been stressing out lately about how i'm going to do for my exams, especially for the calculations. There's nothing I can do about it but study and hope for the best. The rest will be up to fate. HA.

Enough about my studies.


My best friend is leaving for Kuala Lumpur and I don't know what to feel about that. I should be happy that he's finally getting out of his comfort zone and trying something new (haha) but I am going to miss him when he leaves because I won't get to meet him when i'm back. On the other hand.. there are some perks of him going there 'cause he can be my personal shopper and help me buy things ;) Sounds good. But that doesn't change the fact that i'm sad because you're leaving, Hafreez Amminuddin. I wish you all the best with your new life and undertakings  in the big city. And.. I know you can make friends easily but don't you ever think of replacing me! Though I am too special to you so it won't be easy for you to replace me. I HOPE. And you better be making money, not spending it! But you are most welcomed to spend it on me if you want to. Just saying. Remember, if you ever feel like you miss me.. Please come back home. Ha. or to be more specific, come back in May, spend your 20th birthday in your hometown. I love you thisssssssss much! ♥


xxx

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com