Thursday, January 17, 2013

Another new beginning?

Hello, hello. I'm not quite sure if anyone would be reading this but I was bored out of my mind and thought to myself, what have I not done in a long time? And blogging was the first thing that came up to my mind. Forgive me for being MIA for the longest time ever.. Maybe a bit too long but hey, don't judge me. I've been too busy living my life, haha. But now there's not any of that 'life' for me to live because I'm stranded on a tiny island with no entertainment at all, except for my phone and laptop that is. My lifesavers. A million thanks to whoever created the Internet because it has helped me to be updated with the life of others not living on this island. Maybe labuan isn't so bad and I'm just exaggerating, but I really do miss my hometown, even if it is just a 40 minutes flight away.

What should I talk about?

Let me start off with my college. To be honest when I applied for matriculation, I didn't think that I would actually get in, and I didn't think that I would actually study here. But beggars can't be choosers, haha. I only have myself to blame because of how I did during my SPM. 
But.. On the brighter side, I have survived for 8 months, and in just a few short months this will all be over. You know what shocks me the most? It's the fact that as much as I want this to end, there's a part of me that doesn't want to leave too. 

I was lucky enough to get 3 amazing roommates that respect each other's privacies & does not stick their noses into other people's business *ahem especially mine. But they have been caring enough too. It's going to be a sad goodbye when we finish our second semester. I have the best classmates, with an exception of a certain someone who left before the mid semester exams in semester one. Now, it's all good.

As for my personal relationships.. 

I met this cheeky guy, um to be precise I've known him since high school but I only got to really know him last year, in 2012. It's not your typical love story where girl meets boy, girl and boy falls in love, and they live happily ever after, bla bla bla. We were just friends at first, and with a twisted turn of events, we got together. I have had the best time of my life ever since. :) I don't really have to get into the details of what brought us together, but I will say that that guy is the love of my life and I wouldn't trade him for the world. So, my amazing boyfriend, if you're reading this.. Thank you for coming into my life and for staying, even when you had so many reasons to leave. It's hard when I am so bipolar all the time and you have to deal with all of me. Despite everything, you still remained. And thank you for spending the day with me on my 19th birthday. You remembered my birthday! Well there isn't a reason for you to forget because my birthday was all I talked about before the actual date, right. And also happy birthday to your mom :) what a coincidence that our birthdays fall on the same date. I love you for all that you are, how good you treat me and for 101 reasons more that I can't think about right now. Ha.

I think it's time for me to end this post, with hopes that there will be more blog postings to come.. Ha. Maybe if I do get bored enough.

xxx

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com